This Beautiful Ombre Cowl From Kinross Cashmere is Expertly Crafted From For Optimal Style and Comfort.
Our How to Order guide tells you everything you need to know place an order.
What is the easiest way to find what I need?
- Browse: Use our top tab navigation to zero in on what you're looking for.
- Search: Try entering a keyword, phrase or item number into our Search, and click enter. Then sort your Search Results easily by Sleeve Length, Style, Color, Size or Price to organize everything you've found.
Where do I find the details about the items?
- Clicking on an image of an item will take you to the product page. This page lists all the details about the item so you can review them before you make your purchase
How do I place an item in my Shopping Bag?
- To purchase an item, you must first add it to your Shopping Bag.
- Select your color and size.
- Click the Add to Shopping Bag button.
How do I complete my order?
- After you have added an item to your Shopping Bag, you will immediately be able to view your items and start the checkout process.
Here are the steps you'll go through in the checkout process: (Our instructions will walk you through step by step once you get to your Shopping Bag.)
- Click Start Checkout.
- Shipping & Billing Information: Choose where to ship your order and how you would like it to be shipped. Enter your payment information. Click Submit Order.
- Order Confirmation: Your order has been successfully submitted. You should receive your Order Confirmation Email within a few minutes. If you do not receive this email please check your junk or spam folder first, then contact customer service for further assistance.
Order over the phone!
- Call us anytime Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (ET) at 843-860-7973 to place your order over the phone.
Payment and Billing FAQ
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Shopify payments
- Amazon payments
Why was my credit card declined?
Most credit cards are declined because the billing address you entered does not match the address your bank has on file. Please be sure to double check this, and if that does not work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It looks like you charged me multiple times, Help!
Unless you received an order confirmation, we did not charge your card. If your credit card was declined, you may see pending transactions for each attempt to submit payment. The pending transaction will clear up within three to five business days, depending on your bank, and will never turn into a charge. You will always get an email confirmation when an order is successfully placed on our site. Please check your billing address before submitting the order again.
Options and Times
- Free Ground Shipping $100+ – Free – 5-8 Business Days
- USPS Ground Shipping under $100 - $9.00 - 5-8 Business Days
- 2 Day – $35.00 – 2 Business Days
- Next Day – $45.00 – 1 Business Day
In a pinch? Can't make it to the store? Shop our online collection before 2:00 pm and we will deliver your items the same day depending upon local store availability. All you need to do is select Same Day Local Delivery at check out. No deliveries on weekends or holidays.
Complimentary same day delivery is available to the following zip codes only 29464, 29401,29451, 29403 & 29482
Returns & Exchanges
Bought it but don't love it? That's OK. We've all been there.
- You have 14 days from the time your order was received to return almost any purchase for a refund, as long as your purchase is still in sale-able condition with tags attached. While we cannot accommodate every return, we value you and will always be reasonable. We ask that you do the same.
- Customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of returning the item(s). Please email us at cs@shopcopperpenny to request a return label. We will send you a return label for which the $7 will be deducted from your refund. You are also welcome to return it at your expense and receive a full refund.
- For purchases made in store, we will accept exchanges or returns for store credit within 7 days of purchase. Jewelry, accessories and sale items are final sale. NO REFUNDS
Prior to sending your item back please confirm your items are eligible for return
- Final sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. These items are marked “final sale” and/or marked down 20% or more.
- All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be accepted.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition, in its original box or packaging and unworn.
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone 843-860-7973 to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above). Please make sure to note the exchange on the return form. We will ship the exchange to you at our expense (does not apply to international orders).
- Customer will be responsible for the shipping cost of exchanging the item(s). Please email us at cs@shopcopperpenny to request a return label. We will send you a return label for which the $9 will be deducted from your refund. You are also welcome to return it at your expense and receive a full refund.
- Send via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. If your return package is lost, we are not responsible for reimbursement or compensation for the lost merchandise.
- No COD (Cash/Check on Delivery) packages will be accepted.
- Package your return carefully, as we cannot return or exchange items that arrive damaged due to poor packaging.
Your return will be processed within 2–3 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification when the credit has been issued. If you have an inquiry, call 843-860-7973 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will my order ship?
- Standard US Shipping – Orders will ship within 1-2 business Days of the time the order is placed. (Please note these times will change if an item is on pre-order or a drop ship item)
- Expedited Shipping – Orders will ship same business day if placed before 3pm EST. Orders placed after this time will ship next business day.
What is your return policy?
- You have 14 days from the time your order was received to return almost any Copper Penny purchase for a refund, as long as your purchase is still in saleable condition with tags attached. While we cannot accommodate every return, we value you and will always be reasonable. We ask that you do the same.
How do I return my order?
- Complete the return form included in your package and include it inside your return shipment.
- Securely repackage your merchandise as we are unable to issue refunds for items lost or damaged due to unsecure packaging.
- Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from package.
- Ship your package using a trackable, insured shipping method.
- Please keep the tracking details for your records.
- Please send your returns to:
Attention Internet Returns
280 W Coleman Blvd, Ste M
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
What if I can’t find my original invoice/return form?
- Please print out the order confirmation email or contact us via phone or email and we can email you a replacement return form. Without this information, we will be unable to process your return.
Can I exchange the item I just received for a different item on Copper Penny’s website?
- Exchanges can only be made for items of equal value, so as long as the items are of equal cost you are all set!
How can I reach someone directly to speak to over the phone?
- We’d love to answer your questions about fit, returns and exchanges, or to take your order over the phone. We’re here to help Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST at 843-860-7973
Do you have an incentive for first time purchasers?
- Customers who opt in to our mailing list will receive a one-time use promotional code at the time you opt in.
What do I do if I receive a damaged or defective item?
- If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. We will email you a return label for sending back the merchandise. A replacement piece will be sent, if available, upon receipt–with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed with all tags attached.
When will I receive my refund?
- Your return will be processed within 2-3 business days of receipt. We will issue a refund to the credit card originally used for the purchase. You will receive an email notification when the credit has been issued. Process time may be longer during peak seasons.
What do I do if I’m returning a gift I’ve received?
- Please send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com or contact us via phone at 843-860-7973. Please include the purchasers name as well as a list of the items you’d like to return. Refunds on gift returns will be processed in the form of exchange to the receiver or funds returned to the purchaser’s original form of payment.
Why was my credit card declined?
- Most credit cards are declined because the billing address you entered does not match the address your bank has on file. Please be sure to double check this, and if that does not work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
It looks like you charged me multiple times, Help!
- Unless you received an order confirmation, we did not charge your card. If your credit card was declined, you may see pending transactions for each attempt to submit payment. The pending transaction will clear up within three to five business days, depending on your bank, and will never turn into a charge. You will always get an email confirmation when an order is successfully placed on our site. Please check your billing address before submitting the order again.
Can I apply a promotional code to an order I’ve already placed?
- Unfortunately, we cannot retroactively apply promotion codes to any orders.
Are any items excluded from promotional codes?
- Certain items may be excluded from special offers.
Who do I contact for press inquiries?
- For all press inquiries please contact email@example.com
Do I get free returns on Copper Penny’s website?
- At this time, we do not offer free returns. All returns and exchanges will be sent back at the customer’s expense. We recommend sending back items via a track-able and insured method.
How do I know my information is kept private?
This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use your information and gives you options as to how your information is used. We suggest you review this Privacy Statement periodically, as we may update it from time to time. We post any changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by Copper Penny. Any communication or material sent to you will be considered confidential and will become the property of Copper Penny which reserves the right to use and reproduce it for any purpose whatsoever. Access and use of the Site is subject to the terms, conditions and applicable laws construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Carolina. When you purchase from our site, we collect information that you volunteer, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order. Periodically we will send you email about new products and services, discounts, special promotions or upcoming events ONLY if you have elected to receive these mailings. We also collect information you provide us when you register to participate in a contest or promotion, fill out a survey or questionnaire, or contact us.
How do I know my information is secure?
We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site, so you can feel comfortable and secure when shopping. When you see either a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of your browser window, the site is secured through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving your personal information on our site. Pages requesting personal information should always have one of these icons.
What are 'cookies' and how do we use them?
A "cookie" is a small data file that contains a unique identifier. Cookies can be used to store personal information about you on your computer. The cookie ensures that only the computer used to select items will have access to products you have chosen and billing information you've entered. Using a cookie is the safest way to make sure that only you can see the contents of your shopping cart and order form.
Can I copy anything from the site?
By law, the material displayed on the site may not be downloaded for anything other than non-commercial and personal use, and then only if copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials are retained.
All images on Copper Penny are readily available in various places on the internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the US Copyright Fair Use Act.
If you believe that any content appearing on Copper Penny infringes on your copyright, please let us know â€¦ and the infringing material will be removed as soon as possible.
And...Last but not least...
By accessing and using this site, you submit to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the District Court of South Carolina and accept all terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of www.the-shirt.com. Images of people, places, buttons and items displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, www.the-shirt.com. The use of these images is prohibited unless specifically permitted by us. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. In addition, archiving, redistribution, re-publication or derivation of any information contained or downloaded from this site, in any medium, including but not limited to electronic, CD-ROM, or database, or publication in print, requires the written consent of www.the-shirt.com. The trademarks, the logo and all the published names displayed on the site are the property of us. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the site without the written permission of its owners. Use of the trademarks or other materials displayed on the site is completely prohibited.
- What is the initial investment?
- The average investment is about $190,000, which includes $60,000 in working capital.
- What are the franchise fees?
- The initial fee is $25,000 and each additional location is $15,000.
- The franchise initial term is 10 years. The renewal fee is $5,000.
- The royalty fee is 3% during year one, 4% year two, and 5% years three-ten.
- The system advertising fee is 1%.
- How big will my store be?
- A typical Copper Penny ranges from 1700-3400 square feet
- How do I choose a location?
- A representative from Corporate will come and help you analyze the market and assist you in choosing the best location for your business. Copper Penny is extremely hands on when it comes to the site selection and lease negotiating.
- How much money will I make?
- Results vary from location and we cannot estimate the results of a particular franchise.
- When did Copper Penny first open its doors?
- Copper Penny first opened its doors in Fall of 1987. Copper Penny began franchising in Fall of 2013.
- How long does it take to open my store?
- The average time is 6 months.
- Who does the buying?
- The corporate buying office has over 80 years of combined buying experience. Therefore, you will want to attend buying market with the corporate team. Corporate will provide you with an individualized OTB (Open to Buy), which is your budget, along with your monthly sales goal.
- How many sales associates do I need?
- This will depend on the size and location of your store. On average you will have 2 people working at a time Sunday through Thursday and on Friday and Saturday the average is 3-5 sales associates on the floor at a time. With the above being said, you will approximately have 2 full time associates (one being a manager) and 4 part time associates.
- How much assistance will I expect to receive from Copper Penny Corporate?
- Copper Penny Corporate is extremely hands on. Prior to opening, we will assist you in everything from site selection, lease negotiation, devising your OTB and monthly sales goals, determine store layout (furnishings, paint colors, light fixtures, etc.) Once your boutique opens, you will be in continuous communication with our buying office. We are here for you 24/7. You will be provided with an operations manual which instructs you on how to do things the Copper Penny way.
- Does Copper Penny offer financing?
- We do not provide financing but there are many options including the SBA (Small Business Association). Copper Penny works with Guidant Financial, which specializes in funding franchise opportunities. Click here to make contact with a lending specialist.
- Why choose Copper Penny?
- Our proven business model began 30 years ago. The Copper Penny franchise model requires corporate to be extremely hands on. Whether you know a little or a lot about the retail fashion industry we are here for you every step of the way! Copper Penny has proven itself to be a leader in the fashion industry. Copper Penny has won many awards including Best Boutique, Best Shoe Store, Best Jewelry and Best Women’s Clothing. Copper Penny is listed in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 for 2017. Copper Penny has its own private label merchandise which has excellent margins. Copper Penny also offers an e-commerce solution.
- Will I receive training?
- In addition to receiving the operations manual, your team will attend 5 days of franchise training at Corporate Headquarters. When your store is ready to open we will send members of the corporate team to assist you and your staff with hands on training.
- How do I get started?
- Please see below to schedule a call with a specialized member of our award winning team.
You may also like
At Copper Penny Boutiques our mission is to change the way you think about (and shop for) the styles you love from the best designers in the industry. Exceptional customer service is our top priority so feel free to reach out with any questions, or stop by the store for a fashion experience like no other!